Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Leonard Fllournoy <le...@quickface.com> on 2001/04/18 19:13:39 UTC

Velocity Frames Help!

I have not been able to successfully add a frame to a velocity template.

I use this code in Index.vm:

<frameset>
   <frame src="$link.setPage('FrameTop.vm')" />
   <frame src="http://www.yahoo.com" />
</frameset>

the result is that velocity loads the FrameTop.vm and displays the verbiage:

  The FrameTop Velocity Template
but beyond that, the screen is blank. No frames at all. When I view source
the output is :

I have set the layout.default to VelocityOnlyLayout in TRP;

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.