Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/28 17:53:16 UTC

CFP Open For ApacheCon 2019 with special track for Apache Drill!

All,
I’m pleased to announced that the call for papers (CFP) for ApacheCon 2019 in Las Vegas is officially open!  What’s more is that there is a special track, chaired by me, for users and developers for Apache Drill!  I would like to invite everyone to please consider both attending and submitting a paper.  If you are submitting a paper for the Drill track, please send me (cgivre@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>) a copy of the abstract so that I can make sure it gets assigned to the appropriate reviewers.

The direct link to the conference is here:  https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/cfp.html <https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/cfp.html>

This is a great opportunity for members of the extended Drill community to come together to meet, share ideas and further the project.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thanks and I look forward to meeting you in September.

— C