Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/23 10:46:18 UTC

maven-scm-plugin: Check in

I've got a requirement to use maven to check in  a war file into some
CVS repository.I know the maven-scm-plugin has a 'checkin' goal , but
I'm not sure how its used.May someone show me an example of how I can
use the 'checkin'  goal to  put a war file into a CVS repository.

Thanx

--

Jeff  Mutonho
Cape Town

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine
Registered Linux user number 366042

Re: maven-scm-plugin: Check in

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
since scm:checkin doc is available, could you give it a try ?