Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Lance Gropper <La...@encorehollywood.com> on 2019/04/30 19:02:57 UTC

Accidentally created user with invalid name

Hello All:

I am running mysql - I accidentally created a guac user with an @ in it - how do I remove the user?

Lance

[Sig]

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and permanently delete the original, any copy and any printout thereof. The integrity and security of e-mail cannot be guaranteed.

Re: Accidentally created user with invalid name

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 1:49 PM Lance Gropper <
Lance.Gropper@encorehollywood.com> wrote:

> When I click the user it goes to the home page - I can't get to delete...

Might something on the network between the browser and Guacamole be choking
on the "@" in the URL of the relevant REST requests?

- Mike

RE: Accidentally created user with invalid name

Posted by Lance Gropper <La...@encorehollywood.com>.
When I click the user it goes to the home page - I can't get to delete...

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.