Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu> on 2004/12/20 05:42:03 UTC

[OT] Forrest/Cocoon spotted in the wild

I just went to http://jdbc.postgresql.org/ and was delighted to see the
familliar page design! :)

Tony

Re: [OT] Forrest/Cocoon spotted in the wild

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@managesoft.com>.
Hi All,

David Crossley wrote:
> Marc Portier wrote:
>
>>there is more of that around:
>>e.g. try 'apt-get install forrest' on a debian linux
>>
>>credits to our own Marcus Crafter:
>>http://blogs.cocoondev.org/crafterm/archives/002055.html
>>
>>-marc=
>

> Thanks for reporting that.
>
> Marcus, many thanks for doing that, however it would be far better
> to have forrest-0.6 ... we want to get away from 0.5 ASAP.

Sure thing, it's on my todo list to update the package to the latest
version - will get to this asap. :)

Cheers,

Marcus

      ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft Corporation
      $       o_)$$$:   Frankfurt am Main, Germany
      ;$,    _/\ &&:'
        '     /( &&&
            \_&&&&'
           &&&&.
     &&&&&&&:

Re: [OT] Forrest/Cocoon spotted in the wild

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Marc Portier wrote:
> there is more of that around:
> e.g. try 'apt-get install forrest' on a debian linux
>
> credits to our own Marcus Crafter:
> http://blogs.cocoondev.org/crafterm/archives/002055.html
>
> -marc=

Thanks for reporting that.

Marcus, many thanks for doing that, however it would be far better
to have forrest-0.6 ... we want to get away from 0.5 ASAP.

--David

Re: [OT] Forrest/Cocoon spotted in the wild

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.
there is more of that around: