Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/19 08:02:36 UTC

Does camel-rx only works with Oracle/SUN JDK?

Hi Team,

I have a question about the camel-rx component,  in the camel-rx feature, it use the io.reactivex/rxjava/1.0.7 bundle which explicitly import sun.misc package so it means this component can only run with Oracle/SUN JDK,  can we state it in the camel features.xml, like we do for several other components?

Thanks
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Re: Does camel-rx only works with Oracle/SUN JDK?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, we need to warn the user about it.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com