Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by amexlion <me...@yahoo.de> on 2012/11/21 15:22:00 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] - AcitveMQ 5.7.1 release

Hello,

since most of the people here agreed with 5.7.1 release, I'm just wondering,
is there any concrete plan yet to release it? We are using 5.3 and are
planning to upgrade. If there will be a 5.7.1 soon than we would like to
wait. But if not, we will go for 5.7.0. Thanks.

Regards
Amex

Re: [DISCUSS] - AcitveMQ 5.7.1 release

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
I think if we can build a list of of svn commits that we want to pull into
the 5.7.1 then can setup /w the needed changes.  Any takers?

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Steve.V. <st...@sas.com> wrote:

> Any update on this?
>
> Thanks,
> sv