Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by HD...@kohlpharma.com on 2010/06/24 09:07:54 UTC

Example for symmetric binding needed (RAMPART-296)

Hi,

We are on the way to develop web services under axis2 and rampart on
tomcat.
We are using both asymmetric and symmetric binding depending on the use
case
of the web services.

The asymmetric binding is running well.
I've tried several things to get the symmetric binding running but did not
succeed.

Do someone has a simple example for symmetric binding which I could try?
I've
seen the samples but do not find an appropriate example.

I have posted an issue under RAMPART-296 with more details of the example
I use.

Thanks and regards,

Herwig David
EDV-Entwicklung
kohlpharma GmbH
Im Holzhau 8, 66663 Merzig
Germany
Tel.: 06867/920-3526
eMail: HDavid@kohlpharma.com

kohlpharma GmbH
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dipl.-Oek. Edwin Kohl, Dr. Dadja Altenburg-Kohl
Im Holzhau 8
66663 Merzig
Amtsgericht Saarbruecken HRB 63210

Re: Example for symmetric binding needed (RAMPART-296)

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <am...@wso2.com>.
Hi David,
    Here i have attached a sample client and a server which works with a
symmetric binding policy. Policy is enforced to use both encryption and
signing.

Thankx
AmilaJ