Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Diego Mazine <di...@hotmail.com> on 2007/01/12 11:40:31 UTC

Missing IoConnectorFactoryBean

Hello guys,

I've developed a message router using MINA. Now I'm working in a new version
with spring integration but I couldn't find a factory for IoConnector
(IoConnectorFactoryBean). Does anybody know why it is missing?

Best regards,
Diego

MSN Messenger: instale grĂ¡tis e converse com seus amigos.
http://messenger.msn.com.br

Re: Missing IoConnectorFactoryBean

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
Diego Mazine wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I've developed a message router using MINA. Now I'm working in a new
> version with spring integration but I couldn't find a factory for
> IoConnector (IoConnectorFactoryBean). Does anybody know why it is
> missing?

Hi,

The reason why there's an IoAcceptorFactoryBean is because it enables
you to specify bindings using Spring. All other properties on your
IoAcceptor will have to be configured on the target IoAcceptor directly.
There is no IoConnectorFactoryBean because the various IoConnector
implementations are easier to configure directly using Spring (e.g. they
don't have any bindings).

In MINA 2.0 there will be some API changes which will make Spring
configuration A LOT easier. IoAcceptorFactoryBean will be removed.

HTH

--
Niklas Therning
www.spamdrain.net