Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2019/04/25 07:04:01 UTC

[MJAVADOC] Where can I find the latest SNAPSHOT?

Hi,

I'd like to try my work project with the latest SNAPSHOT of the
maven-javadoc-plugin. The repository has 3.1.1-SNAPSHOT as latest version
[1] but the ASF snapshot repository only has 3.0.2-SNAPSHOT [2]. Any chance
of getting 3.1.1-SNAPSHOT into the snapshot repo?

Thanks!
Benedikt

[1] https://github.com/apache/maven-javadoc-plugin/blob/master/pom.xml#L33
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/

Re: [MJAVADOC] Where can I find the latest SNAPSHOT?

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Am Do., 25. Apr. 2019 um 10:23 Uhr schrieb Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>:

> Hi
> 3.1.1-SNAPSHOT just deployed. (