Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Nebinger, David" <dn...@tbbgl.com> on 2006/11/03 22:20:16 UTC

FW: [SPAM (Non-existent user)] - RE: [O/T] JSF Best Practices for Authentication/Authorization - Local recipient does not exist

Am I the only one getting these bounce messages, or what?

Re: FW: [SPAM (Non-existent user)] - RE: [O/T] JSF Best Practices for Authentication/Authorization - Local recipient does not exist

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
It's discussed on the dev list too, I hope it'll be taken care of soon.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
No, I get them a s well...