Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Martin Grogan <mg...@keizensoftware.com> on 2006/06/28 13:18:50 UTC

Strange Tomcat Problem

Hi all,
I have devleoped a small website that uses a couple of frames. 1 out of
the 3 frames are being served by Tomcat (using Tomcat stand-alone) fine,
but the other 2 just show up as garbage. I can't even paste in the
details here, cause the charset is not accepted. I have attached a JPEG
screenshot to show what the frames look like. Individually, if I drag
the frame files (top.html and left.html) into a browser window, they
display just fine.
I have validated the frameset page against W3C standards and it shows up
fine.
Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,
Martin

------------
Martin Grogan
Keizen Software

mgrogan@keizensoftware.com
www.keizensoftware.com

Re: Strange Tomcat Problem

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Martin Grogan wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have devleoped a small website that uses a couple of frames. 1 out of
> the 3 frames are being served by Tomcat (using Tomcat stand-alone) fine,
> but the other 2 just show up as garbage.
> Any help is appreciated,

Try Live HTTP Headers for Firefox or ieHttpHeaders for IE to see
exactly what is going on.

Mark