Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> on 2006/11/12 19:37:19 UTC

Re: commandLink - action not invoked when actionListener is a child of it, which gets called - however the action is ignored

No a rule is there which should be invoked.
However, in usecases where i want to refresh the page, action = null
outcome, how can i force the view to reload the data from the bean
instead of restoring it?

Torsten

Posted by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>.
If i renew the list from the action listener it works, it works too if i
delete it in the list directly.
As the list items got all unique ids which are persistent and unique
over all request,
it should be no problem deleting the item from the list instead of
refetching.

Should be faster than doing a db query everytime.

Torsten

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.irian.at