Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by *m...@e-mail.ua on 2012/10/24 14:35:08 UTC

*Mr. Moussa Ibrahim invites you to view a web page

Hi *,

My name is Moussa Ibrahim, I receive your details from
companies directory. I'm looking for a foreign partner
to help me for investment.

Please get back to me for me details.
Regards.
Mr. Moussa Ibrahim.

http://www.businessgazette.com.au/send_to_friend.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessgazette.com.au%2Fdetails.php%3Fp_id%3D10

This email has been sent from within the Business Gazette website.

Re: *Mr. Moussa Ibrahim invites you to view a web page

Posted by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com>.
sorry i can not trust