Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Greg Akins <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 18:52:12 UTC

46 line blog example

I've been trying to work through Sling tutorials to get a better idea
of what kind of things I can do with Sling.  I'm having trouble with
the 46-line blog and am hoping somebody can help me.

Somnambulist:path-based-rtp gakins$ mvn --version
Maven version: 2.0.9
Java version: 1.6.0_15
OS name: "mac os x" version: "10.6.2" arch: "x86_64" Family: "mac"

Building Sling from subversion, just updated the source this morning.

I get the first step of the example done (blog.esp appears as an html form)

But when I submit the form to save the content I get the following result:

Error while processing /content/blog/foo
Status
500
Message
javax.jcr.AccessDeniedException: /content: not allowed to modify item
Location 	/blog/foo
Parent Location 	/blog
Path
/content/blog/foo
Referer 	http://localhost:8080/content/blog/*.html
ChangeLog

created("/content/blog");
created("/content/blog/foo");
modified("/content/blog/foo/text");
modified("/content/blog/foo/title");

Go Back

Modified Resource

Parent of Modified Resource

--
Greg Akins

http://insomnia-consulting.org
http://www.pghcodingdojo.org
http://pittjug.dev.java.net

Re: 46 line blog example

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

You may either comment on the page in the wiki or file a JIRA issue for
component "Documentation".

Thanks and Regards
Felix

Re: 46 line blog example