Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by James Masterman <ja...@yambay.com> on 2001/02/08 07:40:04 UTC

JVM_recv error

Hi,
    I'm new to Tomcat and am using it with Win 2000 and JDK1.3 to serve up
some servlets. I am also using tomcat as a web server currently to serve up
HTML pages.

When serving up Html I occassionally get a JVM_recv error, socketInputStream
read. I thought there might be something wrong with my HTML code, but I
could not find anything. The error only seems to occur the first time a new
user accesses the site, or after I clear my temporary internet files in IE
5.01. After this exception is thrown, the Html page is generally still
served up anyway, although it may take a while to get it at the client end.

Can anyone shed any light on what might be causing this problem??

Thanks

James.