Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> on 2020/10/28 18:12:48 UTC

[DISCUSS] 1.12 feature freeze date += one week ?

Hi all!

We are approaching the feature freeze date for the 1.12 release that was
discussed earlier.

From my side and the developments I am involved with, we are close and in
good shape, but could really use one more week to round things off. It
would help both the code quality and our mental health a lot :-)

From some personal conversations I heard at least from some other
committers a similar sentiment.

My proposal would hence be to set the 1.12 cutoff date to the weekend of
the 7th/8th and fork the release-1.12 branch on Monday Nov. 9th.

What do you think?

Best,
Stephan

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.12 feature freeze date += one week ?

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Robert!

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.