Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Amon <ar...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/08 14:12:54 UTC

install cocoon

Best users, I have three question: Does anybody know a 'good' tutorial about Cocoon forms besides the one on cocoon apache website?.  P.s. Any tutorial is of course welcome :) Can anybody give me advise on building a clean cocoon build. Without unnecessary features like the samples etc. When i try to run cocoon where i only activated the line exclude.webapp.samples=true in local.build.properties when building it, i am getting the following error: Message: Could not find component (key [org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PageLabelManager])Description: org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could not load class org.apache.cocoon.portal.event.aspect.impl.PageLabelEventAspect for component named &apos;page-label&apos; at jndi:/localhost/cocoon/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:1979:120Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServletSource: Cocoon Servletcauseorg.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not find component (key [org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PageLabelManager])

Does anybody know why this happens?

Thanks in advances,
Amon
Get the new Windows Live Messenger!
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

Re: install cocoon

Posted by Fergus McMenemie <fe...@twig.demon.co.uk>.
At 21:30 +0100 9/5/07, Fergus McMenemie wrote:
>Best users,
>
>I have three question:
>
>Does anybody know a 'good' tutorial about Cocoon forms besides the
>one on cocoon apache website?.  P.s. Any tutorial is of course welcome :)

Have you completely mined the examples that come with cocoon?
It is slightly out of date, but I found the following very useful:-
   http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/blocks/tour/intro/docs/index.html

Regards