Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nicolas Paris <ni...@riseup.net> on 2019/05/02 13:32:24 UTC

Status of solR / HDFS-v3 compatibility

Hi

solr doc [1] says it's only compatible with hdfs 2.x
is that true ?

[1]: http://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_7/running-solr-on-hdfs.html

--
nicolas

Re: Status of solR / HDFS-v3 compatibility

Posted by Hendrik Haddorp <he...@gmx.net>.
We have some Solr 7.6 setups connecting to HDFS 3 clusters. So far that
did not show any compatibility problems.

Posted by Nicolas Paris <ni...@riseup.net>.
Thanks kevin, and also thanks for your blog on hdfs topic

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.