Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/08/28 05:19:03 UTC

Deprecating incubator-dubbo-docs

Hi All,

Since we've got a new website with all the documentation, I think it
is time to deprecating [1].

Proposed plan:
1. Clear all the issues an pull request.
2. Do a final sync to incubator-dubbo-website.
3. Mark deprecation of this repository, guide upcoming pull request
issues to incubator-dubbo-webstie.
4. Mark final (read-only) of this repository.
5. Retiring this repository when graduation.

Thoughts?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-docs

--
Best Regards!