Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Do...@capgroup.com on 2001/04/02 23:05:50 UTC

Using Ant for secured file transfers

Has anyone out there used ANT for secure file copies (integrating it with
SSH or other products) for secure and encrypted file transfers (not ftp
because it isn't secure)....If so, can you let us know what you have used?

Re: Using Ant for secured file transfers

Posted by Nico Seessle <ni...@apache.org>.
> Has anyone out there used ANT for secure file copies (integrating it with
> SSH or other products) for secure and encrypted file transfers (not ftp
> because it isn't secure)....If so, can you let us know what you have used?

I have not done something like this, but isn't executing scp as an external
command enough?

Nico

RE: Using Ant for secured file transfers

Posted by Dennis Gregorovic <de...@arsdigita.com>.
You could also try using sftp as the ftp application.  It acts
the same as ftp but uses ssh to keep everything secure.

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=sftp&sektion=1

-- Dennis