Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/14 15:04:29 UTC

Re: S2.1.1 sx:datetimepicker seem to ignore displayFormat on submit

Actually it was wrong in 2.0.x, on 2.1 the date will always be
submitted as RFC 3339, if you define your field as a Date, or a
Calendar object you won't have to do any conversion at all.

musachy

Posted by Giovanni Azua <gi...@imc.nl>.
hi,

Ok good to know! thanks!

We need a special integer-based format and not Date but this makes the
conversion actually simpler.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Giovanni