Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Jean-Luc Cooke <jl...@certainkey.com> on 2006/09/11 04:25:50 UTC

Support for XML Encryption

http://xml.apache.org/security/Java/index.html

Says:
  "Version 1.1 released on 7 April 2004. Includes a beta implementation of
  XML Encryption together with minor bug fixes for the XML Signature code."

Does that mean 1.3 is also only Beta XML encryption support?

Cheers,

JLC

Re: Support for XML Encryption

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.
Jean-Luc Cooke wrote:
> http://xml.apache.org/security/Java/index.html
>
> Says:
>   "Version 1.1 released on 7 April 2004. Includes a beta implementation of
>   XML Encryption together with minor bug fixes for the XML Signature code."
>
> Does that mean 1.3 is also only Beta XML encryption support?

No, I believe that beta only applies to the 1.1 release.

--Sean