Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com> on 2009/03/09 23:26:42 UTC

5 Days of Wicket

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know, that here at Mystic we're doing a
series of blog posts about Wicket, the basics on setting everything
up, tests, backend, components, etc.  If you're interested, would
definitely love your comments (on the blog and mailing list of
course).  We're definitely in love with how Wicket performs for us in
our development and strive to use it in our projects when it makes
sense.  I'll also be giving a talk about Wicket at TSSJS/LV in a week
(gah!), so stop by and say hello: http://javasymposium.techtarget.com/html/frameworks.html#ALombardiWicket

Here's the intro article, showing what each day will cover:

http://www.mysticcoders.com/blog/2009/03/09/5-days-of-wicket/

and here's day 1 of 5 (duh!):

http://www.mysticcoders.com/blog/2009/03/09/5-days-of-wicket-day-1/

and if you have digg / reddit, and wouldn't mind upvoting it:

reddit info:

http://bit.ly/3DS2F
http://bit.ly/CFzVI

digg info:

http://bit.ly/PpLD
http://bit.ly/HM0kl

Cheers!

To our success!

Mystic Coders, LLC | Code Magic | www.mysticcoders.com

ANDREW LOMBARDI | andrew@mysticcoders.com
2321 E 4th St. Ste C-128, Santa Ana CA 92705
ofc: 949-528-6480
fax: 714-782-6024
cell: 714-697-8046
linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewlombardi

Eco-Tip: Printing e-mails is usually a waste.

This message is for the named person's use only. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use,
  disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you
are not the intended recipient.

Re: 5 Days of Wicket

Posted by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com>.
Thanks for the kind words!  We don't plan to cover databinder in these
tutorials, but would definitely be willing to do some follow-on's at a
later date.  And yeah, the image is different than the pastebin that
follows it in the writing, but we didn't have a UI yet :)

If you like that, day 2 is a writing tests portion which I think sets
up the idea quite nicely, later on, probably on day 4 we'll do some
talking about WicketTester as well:

http://www.mysticcoders.com/blog/2009/03/10/5-days-of-wicket-writing-the-tests/

Cheers!

Re: 5 Days of Wicket