Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Kiran Patil <ki...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/05 11:35:10 UTC

Fineract integration with billing software and NFC card payment

Hello,

I would like to know the following integration with Fineract is available
or someone is working on it with opensource code.

1) Integration with any billing software like Open Source Subscription
Billing & Payment Platform <https://killbill.io/>

2) Is there support for NFC card payments?

Let me know we would like to work with you and contribute to that project.

We would like to build solid opensource solution.

Also please guide me if none is available how to bootstrap it, I mean from
where to start building such solution.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Kiran.