Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Brian McBride <br...@epimorphics.com> on 2013/09/26 09:11:17 UTC

fuseki+tdb: create in memory dataset with union default graph

For testing, I would like to fire up a fuseki server with an in memory
dataset and a union default graph.

Is this possible?

I can configure a fuseki server with an in memory dataset using --mem
but I see no way to tell it to set a union default graph.

I can configure a fuseki server with an assembler that says use a TDB
dataset with a union default graph, but it insists on the dataset having
a location property and I see no way to tell it to use an in memory
dataset from an assembler.  There is code to allow creating tdb in
memory datasets.

Brian
--
Epimorphics Ltd (http://www.epimorphics.com) Epimorphics Ltd. is a
limited company registered in England (number 7016688) Registered

Re: fuseki+tdb: create in memory dataset with union default graph

Posted by Brian McBride <br...@epimorphics.com>.
Thanks Andy -  just what I needed.

Brian

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.