Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mslopar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/12 13:27:40 UTC

Last ActiveMQ working on J2EE 1.3 SDK

Hi, which is last version of ActiveMQ that is working on J2EE 1.3 SDK?

thx

Re: Last ActiveMQ working on J2EE 1.3 SDK

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2008/11/12 mslopar <ma...@gmail.com>:

> mslopar wrote:
>>
>> Hi, which is last version of ActiveMQ that is working on J2EE 1.3 SDK?
>>
>> thx
>>

> or let me ask this way, is there client for J2EE 1.3 that is compatible with
> ActivMQ 5.1.0

Currently not but you could look at writing a simple STOMP client in Java?
http://activemq.apache.org/stomp

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: Last ActiveMQ working on J2EE 1.3 SDK

Posted by mslopar <ma...@gmail.com>.