Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by re...@chinaetravel.com on 2000/08/08 16:22:50 UTC

APXS

Dear all,

   When executing "axps -c -o mod_jserv.so *.co"( I have downloaded this
file and copied to the libexec directory), an error message-no
input file is dispayed.

  Could you tell me how to solve this problem?

  By the way , I am using RedHat 6.2.

Best Regards,

Re: APXS

Posted by Thomas Lockney <tl...@io.com>.
Which file did you download? If you already have the mod_jserv.so file, you
shouldn't even need to run apxs. Just copy the file to libexec under your
apache install it should work fine (once you add the appropriate include to
pull in the tomcat configuration, anyway).

apxs CAN be used to build from source, though. If you have the tomcat
source, you can find the appropriate files under src/native/apache/jserv.

Re: APXS

Posted by re...@chinaetravel.com.
Hi,

 Thanks for your reply! But it still doesn't work.

Best Regards.

Re: APXS

Posted by Tom Samplonius <to...@sdf.com>.