Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Randy Grafton <rg...@indatacorp.com> on 2003/04/28 18:08:40 UTC

[users@httpd] Advice/Recommendations for Apache as http download server

I was hoping to get some input regarding the configuration of Apache2 for
use as a file download server. We have software that we want to make
available to customers and potential clients and thought that we should have
http as well as ftp setup to accommodate this, (some clients are behind
firewalls that disallow ftp). Are there any optimizations or other
not-so-obvious configurations that I should be aware of?
Thanks for any and all input.

-Randy