Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/05/01 09:03:44 UTC

Re: Changes in Icon library - Support for FontAwesome

Hi Maria Jose,

can you please do a Pull Request about this tiny issue?
I think is a good opportunity to try it and experience it before a bigger
issue.

Let me know what you think. If you don't have time I could do it instead

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira