Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alfonso Quiroga <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/21 02:24:17 UTC

dynamic forms

Hi! When I use static forms in T5'tmls everything OK but... what
happens if I have
<t:form >
</t:form>

And when I'm rendering the page, in javascript (maybe via ajax) I want
to append inputs to that form? Is it possible? I was thinking that
maybe there are problems with inputs unique names, and the manner of
receiving that "dynamic inputs" from java side. Thanks

Re: dynamic forms

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:24:17 -0300, Alfonso Quiroga
<al...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hi! When I use static forms in T5'tmls everything OK but... what
> happens if I have
> <t:form >
> </t:form>
>
> And when I'm rendering the page, in javascript (maybe via ajax) I want
> to append inputs to that form? Is it possible? I was thinking that
> maybe there are problems with inputs unique names, and the manner of
> receiving that "dynamic inputs" from java side. Thanks

Take a look at these components: AjaxFormLoop, FormFragment, FormInjector.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago