Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2017/10/01 22:22:35 UTC

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-uimaFIT v3 #45

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-uimaFIT%20v3/45/display/redirect>

Jenkins build is back to stable : UIMA-uimaFIT v3 #53

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-uimaFIT%20v3/53/display/redirect?page=changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-uimaFIT v3 #52

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-uimaFIT%20v3/52/display/redirect>

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-uimaFIT v3 #51

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-uimaFIT%20v3/51/display/redirect>

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-uimaFIT v3 #50

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-uimaFIT%20v3/50/display/redirect>

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-uimaFIT v3 #49

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-uimaFIT%20v3/49/display/redirect>

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-uimaFIT v3 #48

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-uimaFIT%20v3/48/display/redirect>

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-uimaFIT v3 #47

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-uimaFIT%20v3/47/display/redirect>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-uimaFIT v3 #46

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
On 02.10.2017, at 19:39, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:

> Richard, my fix to toString() has now broken 4 tests that were updated to match
> the pre-fixed toString...

I'll fix them ;) But let's first fix the format. I think we now have empty
undesired empty lines. I have reopened the issue and provided an example.

Best,

-- Richard

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA-uimaFIT v3 #46

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Richard, my fix to toString() has now broken 4 tests that were updated to match
the pre-fixed toString...

-M

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-uimaFIT%20v3/46/display/redirect>