Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Alex_Mazurok <am...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/27 17:25:02 UTC

When 2 or more thread call to SOAP deployed service exception occur

Hello all!

Can anybody help me?

I try simple example - GetQuoteService and deploy it
After I create client which in cycle for(i=0;i<100;i++) call to GetQuoteProxy.
One client work perfect. BUT when I run another one(and more), I get exception.
Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=parsing error: org.xml.sax.SAXException: FWK005 parse may not be called while parsing.]
at GetQuoteProxy.getQuote(GetQuoteProxy.java:57)
at Client.main(Client.java:19)

How I understand, Exception occured when rpcrouter parse SAOP wrap and another call it.

I can not find solution. :-((