Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by DanFernandes <fe...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/30 19:11:30 UTC

Dumping every segments

Hello my friends,

I read some tutorials about nutch and every one tell me for use a /* to dump
every segments, but always when I use the command "bin/nutch readseg -dump
crawl/segments/*" just return to me the first segment...

Why does this happen? I need make some configuration to recognize the
command properly?

Thank you very much...

Danilo Fernandes

Re: Dumping every segments

Posted by Peyman Mohajerian <mo...@gmail.com>.
I don't think you need '/*' just point to the folder path and it should work.