Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2009/01/06 16:25:15 UTC

Privacy Policy created

In a recent email to the Apache PMCs, it was brought to our attention
that we needed to create and publish a Privacy Policy, due to using
Google Analytics.  In response, we have created and posted a privacy
policy for the Apache Geronimo websites at -

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-privacy-policy.html

The above has been linked into our main website Overview navigation menu
and in the Confluence generated footers of all of our wiki spaces (which
include the Google Analytics JavaScript hooks.)

Any future updates to the Privacy Policy will be communicated in an
email notification to our user@geronimo and dev@geronimo mailing lists,
along with an updated timestamp at the top of the privacy page.

Sincerely,
The Apache Geronimo PMC

Re: Privacy Policy created

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Note, that it will take about an hour for the updated web pages to get
published, but you can view the changes on the Confluence generated site
at - http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSITE/

-Donald