Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Regan <Jr...@csatravelprotection.com> on 2002/07/22 22:54:55 UTC

RE: Is it possible to specify a global 404 error page for all app s un der tomcat 4

John,
Thanks for the reply.  I believe it's in the right order because error-page
comes right after the welcome file list in the DTD, plus it works in a
web.xml deployed under the webapps directory.  Any other suggestions?