Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Raccoonwao <ge...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2013/03/05 11:49:21 UTC

Static network connector with message selector

Hi all,

I am looking for a solution to have limited message between 2 network-connected brokers (A and B) by message selector.

Only message matching selector, say, "type='car'" should goes from broker A to B.  The selector is known in advance.

Turning off conduit is not an options as there are multiple consumers at broker B.

Another trial is to manually adding the above message selector at the NC via JMX looks very positive, no increase for message count in broker B and consumers does NOT received, which is good.

The question is how to assign the selector to all NC without tediously added by hand via JMX.

Thanks,
Hei

Re: 回覆︰ Static network connector with message selector

Posted by Leung Wang Hei <ge...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Anyone else encountered the same problem?

Re:回覆︰ Static network connector with message selector

Posted by SuoNayi <su...@163.com>.
If you're forwarding messages unidirectionally,why not use Camel with selector to do that.

Posted by Raccoonwao <ge...@yahoo.com.hk>.

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.