Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Caldwell, James" <Ja...@disney.com> on 2012/03/02 19:39:58 UTC

RE: Issues with Archiva

It is behind a proxy, but the proxy is configured to perform pass-through if the site is allowed. I've validated that I can hit all the sites and pull things via the web/wget.

I've got both releases and snapshots configured and proxy setup right it appears.

Thanks for the thoughts Eric.

Anyone else have ideas?