Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ray Nicholus <rn...@widen.com> on 2011/11/06 04:11:15 UTC

Lost parameter binding after zone update

I posted on this before and thought I had resolved it, but I'm seeing it
again.

When I update a zone by returning a MultiZoneUpdate from an event handler
(via an ajax call), one of the components re-rendered as a result of the
update has a parameter that is no longer bound.  The zone update occurs in
a component which declares a property that is passed as a parameter to
another component.  That component passes this to a third component as a
parameter.  After the zone update, this parameter on the third component is
null.  I confirmed that the accessor on the 1st component is not called
when the components re-render as a result of the zone update.

Anyone seen this before?