Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net> on 2001/02/02 01:20:15 UTC

something amiss with 2.0

Since about an hour and a half ago, GET requests sent to a
mpmt_pthread build with up to the minute code (one on linux, one on
Tru64) have been hanging.  The client eventually times out.

I'll look at this as time permits this evening.
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: something amiss with 2.0

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net> writes:

> Since about an hour and a half ago, GET requests sent to a
> mpmt_pthread build with up to the minute code (one on linux, one on
> Tru64) have been hanging.  The client eventually times out.

but this is resolved as of a few minutes ago with some adjustments to
mpm_default.h and mpmt_pthread.c

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...