Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Jentu Jain <je...@datacert.com> on 2012/02/10 13:46:29 UTC

James 3.0 beta4 version

Hi,
My requirement is to use Message.getFullContent() which is available in Beta4 version. Can you please provide James 3.0 beta4 server?
Regards
------------------------------------
Jentu Jain | Datacert, Inc.

Why are major companies rapidly migrating to Passport?  Find Out Here<http://www.datacert.com/>
[Description: cid:image001.gif@01CBF2C7.283B26D0]<http://www.datacert.com/feed.xml>[Description: cid:image002.gif@01CBF2C7.283B26D0]<http://twitter.com/datacert>

Re: James 3.0 Version

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
There has been some recent tuning on the Datasource definition (not sure
if this will help).

The configuration is now (in spring-server.xml)

     <bean id="datasource"
class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource" destroy-method="close">
         <property name="driverClassName"
value="${database.driverClassName}" />
         <property name="url" value="${database.url}" />
         <property name="username" value="${database.username}" />
         <property name="password" value="${database.password}" />
         <!--The value for maxActive should always be larger than the
number of spooler threads. The-->
         <!--reason is that a spooler thread normally requires 1
connection to process a mail, however-->
         <!--sometimes OpenJPA requires 1 connection to finish the
processing on top of that. If-->
         <!--    maxActive <= num spooler threads,-->
         <!--it can happen that the spooler threads grab all maxActive
connections but then cannot-->
         <!--finish processing because each of them blocks waiting for
OpenJPA which itself is waiting-->
         <!--for a connection. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1317.-->
         <property name="maxActive" value="21"/>
         <!-- This lets a mail fail to be processed rather than the
server freezing. -->
         <property name="maxWait" value="30000"/>
         <!-- This keeps the number of connections in the pool low on
average -->
         <property name="timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis" value="300000"/>
         <property name="minEvictableIdleTimeMillis" value="300000"/>
         <property name="removeAbandoned" value="true"/>
         <property name="logAbandoned" value="true"/>
         <property name="removeAbandonedTimeout" value="300"/>
     </bean>

Eric

RE: James 3.0 Version

Posted by "Kendrick C. Wilson" <ke...@hotmail.com>.
No.

RE: James 3.0 Version

Posted by "Atherton, Cynthia" <ca...@harris.com>.
Kendrick,

RE: James 3.0 Version

Posted by "Kendrick C. Wilson" <ke...@hotmail.com>.
I did that also.....

Kendrick C. Wilson

RE: James 3.0 Version

James 3.0 Version

Re: James 3.0 beta4 version

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.
2012/2/11 Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>:
> I will launch the release process next week.
> Before releasing server, we have to release imap and mailbox, so yet a
> little patience (but it's coming).
>
> Thx again,
> Eric

Thats great news Eric. I will try to tidy up things on my part of
mailbox. I'm planning to bump HBase to 0.92, hadoop to 1.0.0 and some
small changes.

Cheers.

--
Ioan Eugen Stan