Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Josef <jo...@xwr.ch> on 2012/10/23 13:22:16 UTC

activemq 5.7: camel web console not working from camel 2.10.1

Hi all,

I tried to manually add the camel web console to activemq 5.7. For that I
was doing the following steps:

- *I extracted the camel-web.war inside of the
camel-web-standalone-2.10.1.jar into webapps/camel*
- *in the conf/jett.xml I added the webapp:*

                        <bean
class="org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
                            <property name="contextPath" value="/camel" />
                            <property name="resourceBase"
value="${activemq.home}/webapps/camel" />
                            <property name="logUrlOnStart" value="true" />
                        </bean>

-* in webapps/camel/WEB-INF I changed the applicationContext.xml:
*

    <bean
        <property name="locations">
            <value>file:${activemq.base}/conf/credentials.properties</value>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <import resource="file:${activemq.base}/conf/camel.xml"/>

Now when I try to start activeMQ I get the following error (endpoint
activemq is unknown):

ERROR | Context initialization failed
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to cre
ate route route1: Route[[From[activemq:example.A]] ->
[To[activemq:example.B]]... because of Failed
to resolve endpoint: activemq://example.A due to: Cannot auto create
component: activemq
        at
org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapRuntimeCamelException(ObjectHelper.java:1280)
        at
org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.onApplicationEvent(SpringCamelContext.java:120
)
        at
org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean.onApplicationEvent(CamelContextFactoryBea

What am I missing for using the camel web console?
thanx for your help

josef

Re: activemq 5.7: camel web console not working from camel 2.10.1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:44 PM, Christian Posta
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You don't have the activemq-camel jar on the classpath properly.
>
> Add it to the camel/WEB-INF/lib folder

There may be other JARs as well, such as scalete, scala et all.

You can download the WAR from maven central, and then extract it
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-web/2.10.1/

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: activemq 5.7: camel web console not working from camel 2.10.1

Posted by Josef Muri <jo...@xwr.ch>.
thanx, this did do the trick - its working now.

Re: activemq 5.7: camel web console not working from camel 2.10.1

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.