Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/18 23:19:07 UTC

View build time vs. component render time

Since there are a lot of questions on these mailing lists about the
JSTL tags and how they effect JSF pages, I decided to blog about it to
hopefully clear some things up.

Here is the first version:
http://andrewfacelets.blogspot.com/2008/03/build-time-vs-render-time.html

I may add some more content about how a view is restored later, but I
wanted to get how the view is built out first.

Hope it is helpful,
Andrew

Re: View build time vs. component render time

Posted by Rafa PĂ©rez <ra...@gmail.com>.
Nice post!