Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fhomasp <th...@realdolmen.com> on 2010/12/22 16:28:01 UTC

Appassembler service deamons question

Hey,

I can't seem to find a lot of info on the appassembler plugin.  Particularly
the documentation on the available xml tags in the configuration and
execution, or anywhere in the plugin for that matter.

Here is what I have so far

<plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>appassembler-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>servicewrapper</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>generate-daemons</goal>
                            <goal>create-repository</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <target>${project.build.directory}</target>
                            <repositoryLayout>flat</repositoryLayout>

                            <daemons>
                                <daemon>
                                    <id>AKAARTSavingClient</id>
                                    <mainClass>my.main.class</mainClass>

                                    <platforms>
                                        <platform>jsw</platform>
                                    </platforms>

                                    <generatorConfigurations>
                                        <generatorConfiguration>
                                            <generator>jsw</generator>
                                            <includes>

<include>windows-x86-32</include>
                                                <!-- eventuall linux will be
here as well (default IIRC) -->
                                            </includes>
                                            <configuration>

<extraJvmArguments>-Djava.library.path=lib</extraJvmArguments>

<configurationDirectory>/conf</configurationDirectory>

                                                <property>

<name>set.default.REPO_DIR</name>
                                                    <value>../common</value>
                                                </property>
                                                <property>
                                                    <name>basedir</name>

<value>${project.build.directory}/${artifactId}-${version}-distribution/${artifactId}-${version}/saving</value>
                                                </property>
                                            </configuration>
                                        </generatorConfiguration>
                                    </generatorConfigurations>
                                </daemon>
                            </daemons>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

I want to be able to choose in which directory my /bin /conf /lib folders
are placed.  If it can't do that i'll need to look somewhere else.

I also need to be able to specify a different directory where the jar with
my mainclass is located.  This is different from the jar repo.

thanks!