Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/04/21 07:49:48 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.2 release

Hi everyone,

I submit Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.2 to your vote.

This release includes important fixes and updates on the 5.16.x series, especially;
- fix on the broker redelivery plugin
- fixes on WebConsole
- dependency updates
- and much more !

Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12349550 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12349550>

The Maven staging repository is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1231/ <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1231/>

The dist staging repository is:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.16.2/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.16.2/>

Git tag:
activemq-5.16.2

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks !
Regards
JB

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.2 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes, good point, the artifacts are still on archive. I will note for next time.

I’m updating the website.

Regards
JB

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi everyone,

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.2 release

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 4/27/21 1:32 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Gently reminder, we need a third binding vote.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
>> Le 21 avr. 2021 à 09:49, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> a écrit :
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I submit Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.2 to your vote.
>>
>> This release includes important fixes and updates on the 5.16.x series, especially;
>> - fix on the broker redelivery plugin
>> - fixes on WebConsole
>> - dependency updates
>> - and much more !
>>
>> Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12349550 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12349550>
>>
>> The Maven staging repository is:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1231/ <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1231/>
>>
>> The dist staging repository is:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.16.2/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.16.2/>
>>
>> Git tag:
>> activemq-5.16.2
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>> [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>
>> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks !
>> Regards
>> JB
+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Checked for license and notice files in the archives
* Checked source using 'mvn apache-rat:check'
* Ran broker from binary archive and exercised the web console
* Built from source and ran a few of the modules test suites

--
Tim Bish

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.2 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Posted by "Chen, Charlie" <ch...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
Hi Team,

+1 (non-binding)

All of our acceptance tests passed for ActiveMQ 5.16.2. Looking forward to seeing it in public!

Thanks,
Charlie Chen
Software Development Engineer, Amazon MQ
email: chenchrl@amazon.com

    +1 validated against internal test suites

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Jamie

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jon

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1, everything looks good to me.

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 3:50 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I submit Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.2 to your vote.
>
> This release includes important fixes and updates on the 5.16.x series,
> especially;
> - fix on the broker redelivery plugin
> - fixes on WebConsole
> - dependency updates
> - and much more !
>
> Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12349550
> <
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12349550
> >

> The Maven staging repository is:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1231/
> <
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1231/
> >

> The dist staging repository is:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.16.2/ <
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.16.2/>
>
> Git tag:
> activemq-5.16.2
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks !
> Regards
> JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.2 release

Posted by fp...@apache.org.
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks JB!

regards,