Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by David Roma <sl...@usa.net> on 2001/07/20 12:41:48 UTC

design / C++ client

Hi!

i'm really new to SOAP, and i have some doubts.
My objective is access a backend transaction (IBM mainframe), the location and
the structure of the message i have to send and the answer i'll receive is
written in a configuration file (so it's dynamic).

First question: can i do this with SOAP o i have to implement/rewrite
something?

Second question: my device will be very memory-cpu limited, some of you know a
lightweight portable (no COM, no IE...) C++ library?

Thank you,
David