Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Tim Miller <ti...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2012/12/31 21:21:24 UTC

checking in wiki

Hi team,
I'm just about ready to check in the wikipedia small index and the new
coref features and models that take advantage of them, and I want to
verify what changes we need to make to the license/notice to allow this
in the next release.  The NOTICE section has the dependent software
included -- is it sufficient to add something like this:

    This product includes contents adapted from the English-language
    Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org) developed under the Creative Commons
    Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License
    (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/).

Thanks
Tim

RE: checking in wiki

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
It seems okay, but I just started a thread on legal-discuss to make sure.
Note: Since this is checked into src, we should update it in both the src LICENSE/NOTICE as well as the one inside ctakes-distribution.
--Pei