Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 林豪(linhao)-技术产品中心 <li...@qiyi.com> on 2017/06/20 02:14:39 UTC

Can Kylin execute sql and fetch result in command line?

Hi,

Recently we encounter a requirement: Execute kylin sql in command line and fetch result like hive shell:

$ kylin-shell –q “some sql” –f outfile

Is this already implemented or is there some workaround to execute sql and fetch result in command line?

林豪
云平台  研发工程师

爱奇艺公司
QIYI.com, Inc.
[sers\a\Desktop\常有人问我要的东西T T\爱奇艺联合Logo-02.png]<http://www.iqiyi.com/>

Re: Can Kylin execute sql and fetch result in command line?

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
Thanks for updating us.

Posted by 林豪(linhao)-技术产品中心 <li...@qiyi.com>.
Yes, I have tried SQLLine and it is the tool I wanted.

From: 林豪(linhao)-技术产品中心 <li...@qiyi.com>
Date: Tuesday, 20 June 2017 at 1:14 PM
To: "user@kylin.apache.org" <us...@kylin.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Can Kylin execute sql and fetch result in command line?