Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/06 15:16:24 UTC

March Board Report

Hi folks,

Time for March report.

March report has been placed into WIKI,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OWB/March2011

Please update, add etc... One thing is that we have to update our web site to
reflect Branding Requirements (http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs). I
have added Project Branding into report with content

Project Branding
	* Project Website Basics, DONE.
	* Project Naming And Descriptions = We have to chage OpenWebBeans to Apache
OpenWebBeans

	* Website Navigation Links             =We have to add links (see
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#navigation)

	* Trademark Attributions                 = We have to add trademark attrs. in
footer of pages (see http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#attributions)

	* Logos and Graphics                     = We can delay it

	* Project Metadata ?                        = I will take care of it
Mark, Joe lately you updated our web site. Could you help on updating our web
site with above corrections?

Thanks;

--Gurkan

Re: March Board Report