Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sing HU <ef...@my-deja.com> on 2001/03/26 19:05:31 UTC

compile using Ant?

Has anyone used jde with Ant? I've looked at the faq's and don't see any references.  How can I bind the compile command to an external application like Ant?

thanks.

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/

Re: compile using Ant?

Posted by Chris Winters <cw...@optiron.com>.
* Sing HU (efficacy@my-deja.com) [010326 12:00]:
> Has anyone used jde with Ant? I've looked at the faq's and don't see
> any references.  How can I bind the compile command to an external
> application like Ant?

Search the mail archives for 'buffi' -- I use it from within JDE and
it works great.

Chris

RE: compile using Ant?

Posted by plim <pe...@i.am>.
I presume you have jde working with your emacs and
ant installed on your machine.

Then, just set the variable jde-make-program to call "ant" instead of "make"
You may want to set jde-make-args to "-buildfile <your-build-file>", if your
buildfile is not "build.xml". You may also want to set
jde-make-working-directory to the directory where your buildfile is located.

pengster